Law Offices of Mark Pestronk, P.C. -- The Travel Law Office
About Mark Pestronk
Mark has over 40 years' experience in advising travel agencies and other
travel companies in travel-industry matters. He is one of the few attorneys
in the US whose practice is solely devoted to travel-industry concerns.
Mark concentrates his law practice in nine main areas:
1. Advising buyers or sellers in travel acquisitions
2. GDS contracts
3. Other travel-technology contracts
4. Travel supplier contracts
5. Corporate travel management contracts
6. Group and incentive contracts
7. Client disclaimers and releases
8. ARC and IATAN matters
9. Employment and independent-contractor contracts
Mark also provides advice in these related areas:
1. Agency evaluations in connection with sale of business, estate
divorce, and partnership split.
2. Agency joint ventures
3. Stockholders' agreements
4. Government proposals and protests
5. Corporate travel proposals and policy
Mark is the weekly legal columnist for Travel Weekly, the travel industry's
leading trade publication and has written over 1,000 columns.
Mark is a popular speaker at industry conventions and has given seminars
for ASTA, American Express, Travel Weekly, Travelsavers, MAST, Radius,
Hickory, Carlson, Travel Leaders, and GBTA.
A native of New York City, Mark holds a bachelor's degree from Johns
Hopkins University in international relations, a master's degree from
Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, and a law degree
from Georgetown University.
Mark is a member of the Virginia State Bar and the District of Columbia Bar.
Mark is also one of the top all-time money winners on the TV game show